- This facility's fees cover the use of the facility only. The facility fees do not include laboratory, pathology, surgeon, anesthesiologist, certified nurse anesthetist fees, nor does it include the cost of any implants used for your surgery. You will be billed separately for these fees.
- If you require special financial arrangements, please phone our office prior to your surgery to discuss alternative methods of payment.
For your convenience, you can make your payments online with a credit card or bank transfer. Please click the link below to be directed to Mackinaw Surgery Center's secure online payment page:
Make Online Payment
Collections and Payment Policy
- Be prepared to pay any co-pay or deductible amounts on the day of your surgery.
- Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are also required to pay their charges in advance.
- We will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers or governmental agency directly for the facility's charges.
- This facility accepts cash, cashier's checks, credit cards, and personal checks with a valid I.D.
- CareCredit – Patient Payment Plans. Click www.carecredit.com for online application or call (800) 365-2895 for Automated Phone Application.
Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to receive services at this facility. This facility is certified by Medicare and complies with specified physical plant, staffing, safety and governance standards.
Taken from the Medicare & You Handbook for Part B-Covered Services...
Facility fees for approved services at an Ambulatory Surgery Center (facility where surgical procedures are performed, and the patient is released the same day). You pay co-insurance, and Part B deductible applies.
For more information on Medicare and your benefits, please visit www.medicare.gov.
If you have questions regarding your payments, insurance or other financial issues, please Contact Us.